At ERX our first priority is always ensuring the health and safety of our employees and guests. In order for us to be able to open our gates, we have been preparing internally to ensure our facility is as clean and safe as possible for our participants and spectators to enjoy when we’re able to welcome you back to the facility!
How to Prepare For Your Trip to ERX
The following rules will be strictly enforced:
- If you are sick or showing signs of COVID-19, you must stay home
- Signs include:
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- If possible, purchase your tickets online in advance to limit contact and exposure at the gate
- Discounted tickets will be available until the Thursday night prior to the Off-Road National event
- Exact cash payment or credit/debit card needed for transactions within the facility
- All spectators and participants must practice social distancing and personal hygiene as much as possible
- We encourage spectators bring their own lawn chair(s) for general admission seating
- If camping, each space should be separated by a minimum of 50-feet
- Teams must enforce social distancing and personal hygiene practices as much as possible
- It is highly recommended that all personal and professional vehicles and equipment be actively disinfected prior to arrival and prior to departing the event
- The use of face masks is not required but is highly recommended by the CDC
- Signs include:
Tweet the Governor @GovTimWalz letting him know you’re ready to get back to racing and want to attend the #OffRoadNational on July 10 & 11!
We’ve gone to great lengths to contact local city/state/county health and government officials and, with their input, have put together a world-class COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. Browse through that below before you come to our facility so you can know what to expect…and what’s expected of you.